TEZ™8 - 8cfm Vacuum Pump
With 5-Second Oil Change™
Designed from the ground up to make AC/R system evacuations easier and faster than ever before
Designed from the ground up with the technician in mind, the revolutionary TEZ™8 Vacuum Pump brings vacuum pump technology into the 21st century. Innovative features make AC/R system evacuations easier and faster than ever before, and the TEZ™8 has been field-proven to outperform larger, belt-driven pumps by hours or sometimes even days. So, how much is your time worth?
Features and Benefits
Fast evacuation relies on two primary things: Clean Oil and Full Flow (COFF). The TEZ™8 is the only vacuum pump with a 5-Second Oil Change™, making it easy to change the oil "on the fly" when evacuations stall. Clear TEZOM™ Oil Cartridges also allow the technician to monitor the condition of the oil and see if a system is wet, dirty, or if it has been brazed with a nitrogen flow. With an adjustable, multi-port input it’s easy to connect multiple large-diameter (1/2") hoses for maximum flow.
- 5-Second Oil Change™
- Clear TEZOM™ Oil Cartridges for additional system analysis
- Adjustable Full-Flow Multi-Port Input (1/4", 2x 3/8", 1/2") for up to 32 times the flow of single input pumps
- Clear Debris Tube and Positive Pressure Relief with easy-to-clean debris filter screen
- Remote Exhaust (with a ‘garden hose’ attachment)
- Two-stage exhaust vents moisture without breaking the vacuum; no gas ballast needed
- Advanced "anti-suckback" eliminates restrictive check valves
- Durable, all-metal pump construction with lightweight, field-duty composite resin case
- ‘Soft Start’ Motor for reliable starting in extreme ambient conditions (even as low as -40ºC/F)
- High-speed turbine fan and massive aluminum heatsink keeps the pump and oil cooler, reducing oil viscosity breakdown
Other time-saving features such as two-stage exhaust (eliminates the need for a gas ballast), a ‘soft-start’ motor (for reliable starting in extreme conditions), and a clear debris tube (to stop contaminants from getting in the pump) make evacuation jobs faster than ever. The TEZ™8 is also built around a massive cooling airflow to keep the vacuum pump oil doing its job - sealing at a deep vacuum.